In Berkshire, working alongside our County Youth Commissioners, the Programme Team is here to provide support to our adult leaders, helping them and their Groups/Districts to deliver even better Scouting to even more young people. #skills for life.
Members of the Programme Team are on hand to provide support in a number of areas, including:
- advice and support to District teams on programme issues;
- county events that support the programme;
- advice on inclusion and diversity;
- international Scouting and visits abroad;
- World Scout Jamborees;
- Project Africa and Uganda;
- Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme;
- Queen’s Scout Award;
- activity permits and activity funding;
- Activity Support Units (ASUs);
- community impact.
Support for Programme Checkers
The documents below are self-evaluation programme checkers. They’re aimed at Group Scout Leaders and District Team members to help prioritise the support provided to Sections.
For further information or enquiries:
Contact Programme Team